Sunday, May 10, 2009

Update

Well.....I know it has been quite a while since I have updated this blog and to those of you ( the very few) lol that actually check to see if I have......I am deeply sorry!
As of now I am living in Modesto. Right now I have 3 jobs...I know 3 jobs?!?! Crazy huh? I am staying SUPER busy right now and am hoping to go back to school in the fall. I am going to get certified to be a flabotomist (blood taker) lol and Im trying to get a more steady better paying job working in one of the school districts here and am also trying to do my photography on my own. As soon as I get some more pics together I will be sure to post them up here for you all to see. I am missing all of my homies up in Oregon so much! Especially my family the McCluskeys! I love them so much and wish them the best with their new special edition. I am forever greatful that they came into my life. They have impacted it so much and I dont know what I would do without them. I am getting ready to move into an apartment of my own next month with my brother, so hopefully that will work well.

No comments: