Wednesday, May 27, 2009


Happy 26th to Me!


Well.... May 25th was my 26th Birthday. Yes I know....only 4 more yrs till Im 30. Ugh!! :( lol

I honestly cant believe that Im 26 already. My Birthday was pretty good. There were a few people missing that I would have loved to have there.....My brother Tay, My dad, Vanessa, My McCluskey family and my little sister Sara. But despite them not being there I had a pretty good birthday. For the first time in sooooooo long I had my older brother celebrate my birthday with me along with his wonderful wife and my sweet little niece and nephew. I got some really fun pictures, which is always important! lol

I did get some pretty cool gifts tho.....I got a season pass to any six flags theme park in Cali and I have never been to Magic Mountain so....Im gunna hit that place as soon as possible! :) I also got a ticket to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk wich is one of my favorite plces to go! I am Soooo Excited! Hopefully I will be having a funfilled summer.

2 comments:

Watts Family said...

Well happy Birthday!!!! I know how you feel I am turning 26 in August! I am feeling old, but not as old as Mike, he is turning 27 this year! Well Congrats!!!We miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ashlyn. I hope you had so much fun. It looks like you did with your family. I don't know why you and Denise are complaining I am turning 28 in August and so I totally know how you feel. So glad things in Cali are going well.