Saturday, August 30, 2008

Where do I begin...

It has been so long since I have been this happy. Corey and I have so much fun together, we love spending time together, we are always laughing and no matter what we are doing its just better being together. He has made my life better and I dont know what I would do without him...and I hope I never have to know! He has my heart and I have his, it's a great feeling! I Love it!!!!! I am so glad I can call Corey my boyfriend!


L*O*V*E

Being Goofy

Always making me Laugh

2 comments:

Watts Family said...

We miss you too. We did get her 6 month pictures done they are really cute. But the girl was dumb about the smiles by wire so I think she sent it to our old email. I even told her we didn't have that one any more. She said well if it doesn't show up on your email in 10 days just call the number and tell them you didn't get it. I thought she would be able to just cut out the middle mad and just change it but I don't think she really wanted to do it. So I will get the pictures before the smiles by wire comes to me. I will send it to you when I get it. What is your email address. Just text me with it. We love you!

Anonymous said...

We miss you too, so so much. We actually think that you should move back. Think about it!