Monday, August 11, 2008

How Much Do We Like Each Other?!

....Well.... I can't even begin to describe how much I like this guy!
It's crazy cause this wasn't even supposed to happen.
This relationship came completely out of the blue and caught me completely off guard! But Corey has been the best thing that has happened to me in so-ooooo long! We haven't been together long but it's weird, I have the craziest feelings for him. I tried to keep my guard up to protect myself but I think it's pointless! He already has me hooked! I REALLY like this guy. No matter how much we joke and try to tell each other that "we hate each other" or that "we aren't boyfriend/girlfriend" or that "we can't stand each other" hahahah
We REALLY like each other A LOT!!!!!!
I love spending time with him and he makes me so-oooooo happy!!
I didn't really realize how much I cared about him till he was gone for 5 days and came back, since then I just want him around all the time, even more than before!!! :)
Anyway.... I just cant quite explain how much Corey makes my heart smile and I know that sounds cheesy but oh well.

His smile makes me smile

Goin in for the kill....Hahaha

Got it!

Damn...I like him so much!

This just cracks me up!

This is how we really feel about each other!
Hahaha

3 comments:

warren family said...

I would have to say James has done a great job raising Corey, and Nicole has helped out too over the time she has been in his life! I have always thought he was a good person. I'm so happy Ben has them as parents, I'm sure he will turn out to be the kind, caring person Corey is! Congrats on finding such a great guy!!

Watts Family said...

Oh that makes me CRY!!!! I remember when mike and I were at that same point in our life and we realized we couldn't live with out each other. The best part is, that's still how we feel. The next best thing is that we get to share our life with our little bundle of laughs, Alia.

Anonymous said...

How cute. You guys are so cute and from the beginning I could tell it was real. I have never seen corey so happy in his life. We are happy to have you as a part of our family.